- 1 How do you counteract Mercury retrograde?
- 2 What should you not do during Mercury retrograde?
- 3 What happens when Mercury retrograde ends?
- 4 What happens when Mercury goes direct?
- 5 Why is Mercury retrograde a big deal?
- 6 How does Mercury retrograde affect me?
- 7 Does Mercury retrograde affect emotions?
- 8 How does Mercury Retrograde 2020 affect relationships?
- 9 Can Mercury retrograde cause breakups?
- 10 What can you not do during Mercury Retrograde 2021?
- 11 What is Mercury retrograde good for?
- 12 What sign is mercury in now?
- 13 What time does Mercury turn direct?
- 14 What day does Mercury go direct?
- 15 What does Mercury in astrology mean?
How do you counteract Mercury retrograde?
8 Tips for Surviving and Thriving During Mercury Retrograde
- Surrender to the Slowdowns.
- Clean Out Your Closets.
- Finish Projects.
- Reach Out to People You Haven’t Seen But Are Thinking of.
- Don’t Sign Contracts or Break Up With Your Partner.
- Triple-Check All of Your Emails and Text Messages.
- Be Extra Gentle With Yourself and Your Loved Ones—Basically Everyone.
What should you not do during Mercury retrograde?
Popular DON’Ts during Mercury Rx:
- Do not sign contracts and submit important documents.
- Do not start a project that will take more than a day to complete.
- Do not purchase gadgets, electronics, vehicles and anything with moving parts.
- Do not renew your passport or apply for a visa.
- Do not trust your memory.
What happens when Mercury retrograde ends?
During its retrograde, it’ll move back through those degrees, and then, yep, you guessed it, back through that spot once it’s on its road to full speed recovery after the retrograde ends. And the post-shadow ends when Mercury, again moving direct, returns to the point at which it’ll be when its retrograde began.
What happens when Mercury goes direct?
What does Mercury direct actually mean? This planetary aspect is essentially Mercury changing its motion; it is resetting itself and coming direct following its retrograde (when a planet appears to be changing its movement). When this happens, the planet (in this case, Mercury ) will need time to adjust the change.
Why is Mercury retrograde a big deal?
In astrology, Mercury governs communication, travel and learning. For this reason, Mercury retrograde is blamed for everything from miscommunication to technological bugs, botched business deals, missed flights, a mechanical issue with your car or even a broken cellphone.
How does Mercury retrograde affect me?
This Mercury Retrograde is defs a change of pace compared to past retrogrades, so it might feel a little more intense. They’re a time to hit pause, take a long look at your past, and make that everything’s in order so you can start new, better projects, jobs, and relationships after Mercury stations direct.
Does Mercury retrograde affect emotions?
January 2021’s Mercury retrograde will either sap you of your usual zest and leave you feeling lethargic, or fill you with chaotic, scattered energy that might have you feeling restless, unfocused and anxious. According to astrologer Helen Frost, how you channel said energy during Mercury retrograde is pivotal.
How does Mercury Retrograde 2020 affect relationships?
As far as romantic relationships go, Mercury retrogrades are often accompanied by blasts from the past. The big takeaway is that interactions, whether romantic or not, may be tenser, snippier, and harder to navigate than usual during this time. Misunderstandings are likely, as is impulsivity.
Can Mercury retrograde cause breakups?
You could be indecisive. Breakups often happen during Mercury retrograde, when everyone is wacky. Then, afterward, they feel terrible and change their minds. This is quite possible if you’re in a relationship. Either way, there’s a ton of indecision and even the most healthy relationships aren’t exempt from it.
What can you not do during Mercury Retrograde 2021?
- DO: Think Outside The Box.
- DON’T: Get Caught Up In Personal Drama.
- DO: Be Conscious When Working With Others.
- DON’T: Worry Too Much About The Future.
- DO: Have More Face-To-Face Conversations.
- DON’T: Put All Your Trust In Tech.
What is Mercury retrograde good for?
5) Mercury retrograde is a good time for self-reflection Clear the diary, get your journal out and get ready to go all the way in. And when Mercury goes direct, that will be the perfect time to turn that new perspective into a solution and make things right again.
What sign is mercury in now?
Planets and Signs
|Mercury||Gemini and Virgo|
|Venus||Libra and Taurus|
|Mars||Aries (and* Scorpio)|
|Jupiter||Sagittarius (and* Pisces)|
What time does Mercury turn direct?
Mercury goes Retrograde in Pisces (12o 53′) on February 17 at 12:54 am Universal Time, and on Feb 16 at 8:54 pm EDT and 5:54 PDT. The Direct Station occurs in Aquarius (28o 13′) on March 10, at 3:59 am Universal Time, and March 9 at 10:59 pm EDT and 7:59 pm PDT.
What day does Mercury go direct?
when does mercury go direct? Mercury, which has been retrograde since January 30th, turns direct on February 20th/21st in Aquarius. The post-retrograde shadow known as retroshade begins then and lasts until March 13th.
What does Mercury in astrology mean?
In astrology, Mercury is the planet of communication, intellect, memory, and transportation. Mercury is the planet of the mind—it rules how we make sense of the world and our place in it.