- 1 How do I start learning astrology?
- 2 What questions should I ask my astrologer?
- 3 Where can I get an astrology reading?
- 4 How do you read houses in astrology?
- 5 Is it a sin to study astrology?
- 6 Which planet causes death?
- 7 How can I be a good astrologer?
- 8 What can Vedic astrology tell you?
- 9 How can astrology be true?
- 10 What horoscope site is best?
- 11 What is the most accurate astrology site?
- 12 What house is Lilith?
- 13 What do the 12 houses mean?
- 14 Can a sign be in two houses?
How do I start learning astrology?
Review the basics over and over The best way to learn astrology is to study your own birth chart, and the birth charts of the people in your life. Many charts, especially those of the people closest to you, may not make a lot of sense to you at first, and that’s okay. They will make more sense in time.
What questions should I ask my astrologer?
5 Great Questions to Ask An Astrologer
- According to my natal chart, what are my natural gifts and talents?
- What is the lesson I’m supposed to learn in this life ( ask them to check your North Node!)
- What do I need to know about how I give and receive love?
- What do I need to know about money and my relationship to it?
Where can I get an astrology reading?
Run by astrologer Susan Miller, AstrologyZone.com is one of the best astrology sites for love-related readings. Since 1995, Astrology Zone has offered users a number of free services like compatibility readings, daily and monthly horoscopes, literature for learning about astrology, and online astrology chart reading.
How do you read houses in astrology?
Birth charts are read counterclockwise with the Ascendant’s horizontal line delineating the First House. We follow the sections, or Houses, and on the right side of the horizon line at the Descendent, we start to make our way to the top of the chart.
Is it a sin to study astrology?
There is absolutely nothing sinful about astrology.
Which planet causes death?
When Saturn is malefic and is associated with planets causing death or with the lord of the 3rd or the 11th house then Saturn becomes the prime effective maraka to cause death.
How can I be a good astrologer?
- Astrologer should have a sound basic knowledge of the meaning of the signs, planets, houses, aspects, transits and progressions.
- They should also be able and willing to work on their own individual development, as reflected by the requirement of individual therapy during the programme.
What can Vedic astrology tell you?
Astrology charts are based on the date, time, and place of birth. A horoscope is like a snapshot of the cosmos at the moment of your birth. It shows the placement of the planets and the interactions between them. A Vedic astrological reading can reveal your karmic tendencies.
How can astrology be true?
Astrology has been rejected by the scientific community as having no explanatory power for describing the universe. Scientific testing has found no evidence to support the premises or purported effects outlined in astrological traditions. Where astrology has made falsifiable predictions, it has been falsified.
What horoscope site is best?
9 of the best horoscope sites
- bustle.com/ horoscopes.
- You Were Born for This: Astrology for Radical Self-Acceptance.
- Astrology of You and Me: How to Understand and Improve Every Relationship in Your Life.
- The Astrology of Love & Sex: A Modern Compatibility Guide.
What is the most accurate astrology site?
Kasamba – Best For Accurate Horoscopes Kasamba is the best astrology site for tarot card readings, horoscopes, and a range of other quality services.
What house is Lilith?
Lilith In The 7th House: You look for a partner who does have the qualities of your Lilith astrology since because with Lilith in the 7th house, you don’t know how to express these qualities for yourself.
What do the 12 houses mean?
In Indian astrology, the twelve houses are called Bhava and have meanings very similar to their Western counterparts. The houses are divided into four ‘bhavas’ which point to ‘mood’ or what the house stands for. These four bhavas are Dharma (duty), Artha (resources), Kama (pleasure) and Moksha (liberation).
Can a sign be in two houses?
So what does all this mean? When two houses share the same sign, they are both ruled by the same planet. When a sign is intercepted, it means the previous sign is the cusp ruler, but the intercepted sign exerts a very powerful influence, since all signs get their due in our life experience.