- 1 How do I choose my career as per astrology?
- 2 Which house is for career in astrology?
- 3 Can astrology be a career?
- 4 How do you choose the right career on the basis of the planets?
- 5 How do you predict your career?
- 6 Will I get a job in 2020 astrology?
- 7 What does 12th house represent?
- 8 Which House tells about career?
- 9 Which planet is for career?
- 10 Is astrology a good career?
- 11 How can astrology be true?
- 12 How can I be a good astrologer?
- 13 Which planet is responsible for money?
- 14 How do I learn my astrology chart?
- 15 Which planet is responsible for education?
How do I choose my career as per astrology?
The Sun plays a very important role in astrology. The significance of these specific houses:
- The 2nd house – reveals income through profession or career.
- The 6th house – tells you about the day to day services & employment.
- The 10th house – is the house of career and will inform you about your job status.
Which house is for career in astrology?
The tenth house represents your career, as well as your public image. The sixth house represents your work and service you do for others.
Can astrology be a career?
The scope of astrology, as a career is huge as commoners as well as celebrities, rely on these predictions to plan their moves. The price of astrology consultancy may vary from $10 to $500 per hour, depending on how renowned the astrologer would be.
How do you choose the right career on the basis of the planets?
In some case the strongest planet also plays an important role in the career decision. It is also important to check the planets position in the D-9 and D-10 charts for confirmation. For any doubts you should take the help of a competent astrologer who has expertise in career counseling through Astrology.
How do you predict your career?
Career Specialist Astrologers have to consider the following aspects in order to provide a proper career prediction:
- The strength of the Lord of the 10th House.
- The placement of the Lord of the 10th House.
- The position of the Lord of the 3rd and the 5th House.
- The placement of the Sun in your Chart.
Will I get a job in 2020 astrology?
Career Horoscope 2020 suggests that this year would bring forward many opportunities for the natives of Aries zodiac sign. Several natives might experience new heights of success during this year. If a person is looking for a settled career and a stable job, then 2020 seems the most favorable year for them.
What does 12th house represent?
The 12th House Likewise, the Twelfth House is considered the “unseen realm,” and governs all things that exist without physical forms, like dreams, secrets, and emotions. Those born with planets in the Twelfth House are often highly intuitive, perhaps even psychic.
Which House tells about career?
The house that rules the career of an individual in his/her birth chart, is the 10th house. The 10th house is ruled by Saturn, and this house in the zodiac wheel at your birth time, signifies the various aspects that will control your career choices and what will be best suited for you, as per your moon sign.
Which planet is for career?
Jupiter and Career In Astrology: The lord of, Sagittarius & Pisces always indicates the career related to priests, scholars, religious- head, Astrology, law, educationist & finance. Jupiter is called the planet of growth and expansion.
Is astrology a good career?
Career prospects: Astrology has emerged as one of the promising and lucrative career options in India. To become a successful astrologer, one has to pursue a course from any reputed institute or university. After completing the course, one can work with any organization as a, astrologer, vastu expert.
How can astrology be true?
Astrology has been rejected by the scientific community as having no explanatory power for describing the universe. Scientific testing has found no evidence to support the premises or purported effects outlined in astrological traditions. Where astrology has made falsifiable predictions, it has been falsified.
How can I be a good astrologer?
- Astrologer should have a sound basic knowledge of the meaning of the signs, planets, houses, aspects, transits and progressions.
- They should also be able and willing to work on their own individual development, as reflected by the requirement of individual therapy during the programme.
Which planet is responsible for money?
There are certain planets that rule wealth and money. They are specifically Jupiter and Venus. These are actually called the karakas (indicators) for wealth and prosperity. The Houses for Money are 2, 11, 9, 5 and 8.
How do I learn my astrology chart?
The astrology chart is divided into 12 inner sections, in somewhat triangular shapes. Count the houses counter-clockwise, the ascendant marking the first house. The opposite point from the ascendant is the descendant. The descendant is thought to affect your relationships with others.
Which planet is responsible for education?
Mercury represents intelligence, Jupiter stands for knowledge & wisdom, Venus is all about entertainment, art & crafts, whereas Ketu represents hidden intelligence & highly technical skill. If the positions of these planets are good then they help in higher education.