- 1 How can I get success in astrology?
- 2 Which zodiac sign is good in studies?
- 3 Which planet is responsible for respect?
- 4 Which day is good for exam?
- 5 How can I get success in Kundli?
- 6 Which zodiac sign is lazy?
- 7 What zodiac sign is more sexually active?
- 8 Which zodiac sign is a clean freak?
- 9 Which planet decides death?
- 10 Which planet is responsible for negative?
- 11 Which planet is responsible for hard work?
- 12 What should I do 1 hour before an exam?
- 13 Should I study exam day?
- 14 Is it better to test in the morning or afternoon?
How can I get success in astrology?
Remedies for success in examinations
- Keep a Ganesh Mukhi Rudraksh.
- Offer as Bhog the favourite ladoo of Lord Ganesha for the success in examination.
- Study in Brahma Muhurat.
- Chant Lord Gajanan Mantra.
- Take some of the basil leaves and sweet Candy (Mishri) and mix them together, eat this concoction.
- Keep Study Table Organized.
- On Thursday, feed a cow.
Which zodiac sign is good in studies?
CANCER (June 21 – July 22) You are the person who probably can retain what you study for a long period of time. As a Cancer, you are most likely a person who likes to study alone and you can easily cram for a test.
Which planet is responsible for respect?
Saturn and Self-respect.
Which day is good for exam?
Tuesdays also work well because they follow Monday. Monday evenings may be the most important element in making Tuesday the best day for taking a certification exam. If you plan to study all weekend, Mondays seem like the best choice, right?
How can I get success in Kundli?
For success, everything is dependent on Ascendant. If the ascendant lord is strong, the foundation of the chart is strong and any good yoga will be able to function properly only if the lagna and its lord is positive and strong. To become a popular politician or mass leader, we need a strong Saturn in our birth chart.
Which zodiac sign is lazy?
Sagittarius is the laziest zodiac sign.
What zodiac sign is more sexually active?
It’s just that sexual prowess tends to come more naturally to these three signs: Scorpio, Aries, and Taurus (with Leo and Virgo as close runners up). If their Mars sign happens to be in any of these signs, you’ll also notice their particularly awesome abilities between the sheets.
Which zodiac sign is a clean freak?
1. Virgo (August 23 to September 22) You aren’t just neat—you’re a full on clean freak.
Which planet decides death?
The Tertiary determinants of death are Saturn associating with any of the afore stated marakas, the lord of the 6th or the 8th associated with a maraka, and the least powerful planet in the horoscope. The transit influences of the Sun, Mars and Jupiter are taken into account for determining the time of death.
Which planet is responsible for negative?
The main significators or ‘Karaka’ planets for Concentration are Rahu, Ketu, Moon & Mercury. Malefic Ketu is responsible for immense negativity in your character. This planet causes confusion so the person will always want to appear confused to gain sympathy of others.
Which planet is responsible for hard work?
Saturn signifies more hard work and less reward in one’s life. At the same time it is very important planet of your life cycle.
What should I do 1 hour before an exam?
You’ll be cool, calm, collected and most of all, prepared, so you can maximise your performance and ace the exam.
- Make sure you’ve studied all that you can.
- Get your stuff ready.
- Plan something to look forward to after the exam.
- Set an alarm.
- Have a good breakfast.
- Be on time (or even early)
Should I study exam day?
Try to spend no more than an hour or two reviewing for your test. You don’t want to spend all day studying as it’ll wear you out the day of your test. The most important point to remember is this: don’t use this day (or night) as an intense study session.
Is it better to test in the morning or afternoon?
Does your mind feel more “fresh” in the morning? That’s because early in the day, you’re at the height of your cognitive abilities. While afternoon exams may give students more time to cram (and sleep), researchers found that exams taken later in the day tended to yield lower scores.