- 1 What are the two types of astrology?
- 2 Why you shouldn’t share your birth chart?
- 3 What is Astro geography?
- 4 How do I know my transit in astrology?
- 5 What astrology can tell you?
- 6 Which astrology is more accurate?
- 7 Does astrology really matter in relationships?
- 8 Why you shouldn’t read your horoscope?
- 9 Is it bad to read someone else’s horoscope?
- 10 What are my Paran lines?
- 11 What do the lines mean in Astrocartography?
- 12 Do I have a day chart or night chart?
- 13 Which transits are important?
- 14 What is transit period in astrology?
- 15 How long transits last?
What are the two types of astrology?
Sidereal and tropical are terms used to describe two different definitions of a year. In astrology, they refer to two different systems of ecliptic coordinates used to divide the ecliptic into twelve “signs”. Each sign is divided into 30 degrees, making a total of 360 degrees.
IMO, anyone who tells you not to share your birth details or palm readings to anyone is a fear mongerer. His telling you not even to show these to him is simply adding superstition to this fear. Your chart and its energies are yours and yours alone.
What is Astro geography?
Also called “locational astrology ” or “astrogeography,” the concept was popularized by writer and astrologist Jim Lewis in the 1970s. It involves using your natal or birth chart—a type of map showing where the sun, moon, and planets were positioned on the zodiac wheel during your birth—to create a map of the world.
How do I know my transit in astrology?
How to Find Your Transits
- Go to www.astro.com.
- From the menu, select “Free Horoscopes,” then “Extended Chart Selection” under “ Horoscope Drawings and Calculations.”
- Enter or select stored birth data.
- Under “Methods,” expand the drop-down menu labeled “Please select the type of chart you want.”
What astrology can tell you?
An entire horoscope, showing the special relationship between the Sun, Moon and planets at the place and moment of your birth, can tell you how you think and feel about things, where your talents lie, what kinds of things would be useful for you to learn, and what things in life are most likely to make you happy.
Which astrology is more accurate?
The signs and planets generally have similar interpretation and symbolic meanings in both the systems but Vedic Astrology has more accurate calculations and detailed methods involved, thus more reliable.
Does astrology really matter in relationships?
The answer will surprise you, horoscope does not affect your relationship unless you make your relationship around specific aspects of your horoscope and focus on your potential suitors as must being a “leo” or “gemini” because otherwise it won’t work with your sign.
Why you shouldn’t read your horoscope?
The single worst thing about horoscopes is the way they affect people into doing things they normally wouldn’t do. Hence they distort reality and make the line between rational and irrational decisions rather foggy. For example, you might read from the horoscope that you will find a sudden amount of money.
Is it bad to read someone else’s horoscope?
“Just because you know someone’s chart does not mean you know them as an individual,” she says. So, if you’re considering astrologically snooping or have been guilty of it in the past, you’re not a villain on some cosmic level.
What are my Paran lines?
In locational astrology, a paran is a line that circles the earth latitudinally. Each paran has an origin point: a location where two rising, setting, MC or IC lines intersect. It is from this parallel that the paran line emerges east and west, like a ribbon around the globe.
What do the lines mean in Astrocartography?
Basically, astrocartography is an astrology system which focuses on your natal chart, sharing your energy meridian lines on the best places for you to live, work and travel. The word uranography dating back to 1675 is derived from ancient Greek meaning sky, heaven, ‘to write’ and mapping the stars.
Do I have a day chart or night chart?
If your Sun is above the horizon line or in houses 7 to 12, you have a day chart. If your Sun is below the horizon line or in houses 1 to 6, you have a night chart.
Which transits are important?
The 6 Great Transits
- The Saturn Return (ages 27 to 29)
- Pluto Square Pluto – the Time of Upheaval (36-39)
- Neptune Square Neptune – the Fog of Life (38 to 42)
- Uranus Opposes Uranus – the Wake-Up Call!
- Chiron Return – Healing Your Life Wound (49-51)
- 2nd Saturn Return – Becoming the Wise Man or Wise Woman (56 to 58)
What is transit period in astrology?
As its name implies, astrological transits involve a method of interpreting the ongoing movement of the planets as they transit the horoscope. This occurs when a transiting planet returns to the same point in the sky that it occupied at the moment of a person’s birth.
How long transits last?
3. The longer a transiting planet’s aspect remains within a one degree orb to a natal placement, the more potent the transit. For instance, planetary stations, retrograde or direct, can last up to nine weeks or so for Jupiter and up to twenty-four weeks or more for Pluto, depending on its sign.