- 1 Which house in horoscope is for child?
- 2 Which Graha is responsible for pregnancy?
- 3 Will I have a son or daughter astrology?
- 4 How do you predict progeny in astrology?
- 5 Which are Maha Nakshatras?
- 6 Which planet is responsible for male child?
- 7 Which day is good for conceive?
- 8 Is 37 too old to get pregnant?
- 9 Which planet is responsible for money?
- 10 Which planet is responsible for long life?
- 11 Which planet is responsible for marriage?
- 12 How many kids will I have astrology?
- 13 What is progeny problem?
- 14 What is Putra Dosha?
Which house in horoscope is for child?
Horoscope fifth house or Putra bhava: The children’s well being,happiness, & happiness through kids The fifth house ( putra bhava ), its lord, the lord of 9th house and Jupiter are the prime determinants of children- in terms of their possibility of birth, longevity, happiness through them etc.
Which Graha is responsible for pregnancy?
Ninth house and its lord are also involved for getting pregnant or child birth, as ninth is on fifth from fifth house of horoscope. Planet Jupiter is the karka planet for child birth as it’s a beneficial planet with some special advantages of child birth in a horoscope.
Will I have a son or daughter astrology?
It is astrologically possible to predict the sex of child with hundred cent certainty. He again says that male child will be born if the Lagna be in masculine sign and also aspected by male Planets. If the ascendant be a female sign, receiving aspect from feminine planets the child will be female.
How do you predict progeny in astrology?
Progeny in Vedic Astrology
- Naisargika Putrakaraka, i.e. Jupiter.
- Fifth house and its lord in a horoscope.
- Divisional chart Saptamsha.
- 9th house, by the principle of bhavat bhavam.
- 2nd house is important as it is the house for pleasures for damily.
- Dasha factors – to determine if the currently running dasha is conducive towards conception.
Which are Maha Nakshatras?
Swati, Anuradha, Magaha, and Mrigashira are Maha Nakshatras.
Which planet is responsible for male child?
For a male child, the planets – Sun and Jupiter and for a female child, Mercury should be analysed. The persons who have numbers 1 and 3 in their date of birth usually have the blessings of a male child. The presence of numbers 2, 5, 6 gives daughters.
Which day is good for conceive?
The best time to get pregnant is at the most fertile point in your menstrual cycle. Your ‘fertile window’ includes five days prior to ovulation and the day of ovulation. The two days before you ovulate and the day of ovulation have the highest probability of conception.
Is 37 too old to get pregnant?
In general, you begin puberty with between 300,000 to 500,000 eggs. This number drops to around 25,000 at age 37 and continues dropping to 1,000 or fewer by age 51. Even if you have a lot of eggs and you’re in your 20s or early 30s, your chance of getting pregnant in any given month is 1 out of 4, according to ACOG.
Which planet is responsible for money?
There are certain planets that rule wealth and money. They are specifically Jupiter and Venus. These are actually called the karakas (indicators) for wealth and prosperity. The Houses for Money are 2, 11, 9, 5 and 8.
Which planet is responsible for long life?
According to Vedic astrology Saturn is the responsible for life span and in a kundli the 8th house decides a person’s longevity. A native may have a long life if his kundli has the auspicious arrangement of the 8th house, Saturn, Ascendant and the lord of the Ascendant.
Which planet is responsible for marriage?
The planet that facilitates marriage is Venus. In everyone’s horoscope, the list of auspicious planets include Jupiter (Guru), Venus ( Shukra ), Mercury (Budh) and Moon. The list of inauspicious planets include Sun,Saturn (Shani), Mars (Mangal), Rahu and Ketu.
How many kids will I have astrology?
21) “Astrologers describe Sagittarius as a sign of expansion, and these people tend to do things in a big way — which includes having a big family,” Alexander says. Since they’re so zestful for life, having kids to enjoy the experiences with is important, so they’ll probably want three or four kids, if they can!
What is progeny problem?
Progeny problem is a very big problems with the married couples. There are many cases in which in spite of having good physical power and having all the capabilities couples are not having kids which is necessary to make a complete family. Because of this many types of feeling arises in mind.
What is Putra Dosha?
Putra dosha, the flaw that pertains to children is a very popular term in Vedic Astrology. It comprises of all types of faults that may be related to one’s children as seen from the horoscope. The main cause of Putradosha is past life deeds. Putradosha indicates that the person has be unkind to a child or children.