- 1 How do you read transits in astrology?
- 2 How do transits affect your chart?
- 3 What do transits mean in astrology?
- 4 Which transits are important?
- 5 How do I find my transits?
- 6 How long transits last?
- 7 How do you use transits?
- 8 What is the meaning of transits?
- 9 What does conjunct mean in astrology?
- 10 How long do Saturn transits last?
- 11 What is a rare planet transit?
- 12 How long do Mercury transits last?
- 13 What planets are transiting today?
- 14 What does Trine mean in astrology?
- 15 What does sextile mean in astrology?
How do you read transits in astrology?
The most important point to remember with transits is that the pattern of the natal chart always determines their value. So, for example if the sun and Jupiter are in a difficult aspect in the natal chart, a positive or easy aspect between transiting Jupiter and the natal sun will not produce the same expected benefit.
How do transits affect your chart?
“Essentially, transits influence who you meet and what you attract.” Tripp adds that it’s also important to note that transiting planets behave differently. The “inner planets” ( the moon, sun, Mercury, Venus, and Mars) move through the signs relatively quickly, so their transits and effects are on the shorter side.
What do transits mean in astrology?
“In astrology, the term transits refers to the ongoing movement of the planets, in contrast to their positions at your birth or when some other notable event occurred. Every planet makes transits, so we refer to Venus transits, Neptune transits, Uranus transits, and so forth.
Which transits are important?
The 6 Great Transits
- The Saturn Return (ages 27 to 29)
- Pluto Square Pluto – the Time of Upheaval (36-39)
- Neptune Square Neptune – the Fog of Life (38 to 42)
- Uranus Opposes Uranus – the Wake-Up Call!
- Chiron Return – Healing Your Life Wound (49-51)
- 2nd Saturn Return – Becoming the Wise Man or Wise Woman (56 to 58)
How do I find my transits?
How to Find Your Transits
- Go to www.astro.com.
- From the menu, select “Free Horoscopes,” then “Extended Chart Selection” under “Horoscope Drawings and Calculations.”
- Enter or select stored birth data.
- Under “Methods,” expand the drop-down menu labeled “Please select the type of chart you want.”
How long transits last?
3. The longer a transiting planet’s aspect remains within a one degree orb to a natal placement, the more potent the transit. For instance, planetary stations, retrograde or direct, can last up to nine weeks or so for Jupiter and up to twenty-four weeks or more for Pluto, depending on its sign.
How do you use transits?
How to Use a Transit Level for Grading
- Set up the transit level. The device is affixed to a solid three-legged or four-legged base.
- Hold a marked stick at a reference point for the grading project.
- Move the stick to the first point in the project and repeat the process.
- Compare a series of measurements to establish a grade or slope for a road or sidewalk.
What is the meaning of transits?
the act or fact of passing across or through; passage from one place to another. conveyance or transportation from one place to another, as of persons or goods, especially, local public transportation: city transit. Compare mass transit. a transition or change.
What does conjunct mean in astrology?
The aspect known as ” conjunct,” where two planets are in the same sign, is considered soft, as well. Conjunct heavenly bodies tend to mix their respective energies together to make a potent cosmic cocktail. For example, Mercury conjunct Venus foretells of easy communication and free expression of your emotions.
How long do Saturn transits last?
Transit (moving) Saturn is a slower moving planet, spending about 2 1/2 years in each sign. The aspects it makes to your natal planets last for 2 weeks up to 2 months, and in the houses, Saturn can remain for over 2 years.
What is a rare planet transit?
On Monday, Nov. 11, a most unusual event will take place: the transit (passage) of the planet Mercury across the sun’s disk. Such a sight is a relatively rare occurrence as seen from Earth. This event will be the fourth of 14 transits of Mercury that will occur during the 21st century.
How long do Mercury transits last?
Transits of Mercury occur in May or November. The last four transits occurred on May 7, 2003; November 8, 2006; May 9, 2016; and November 11, 2019. The next will occur on November 13, 2032. A typical transit lasts several hours.
What planets are transiting today?
Today’s transits are automatically displayed below in this chart by Planet Watcher. Current Planetary Positions.
|Sun||27° Aries 05′ 54″|
|Venus||02° Taurus 37′ 36″|
|Mars||26° Gemini 00′ 05″|
|Jupiter||26° Aquarius 08′ 42″|
|Saturn||12° Aquarius 26′ 59″|
What does Trine mean in astrology?
A trine (abbrev. Tri) is an angle of 120° (1/3 of the 360° ecliptic), an orb of somewhere between 5° and 10° depending on the planets involved. The trine relates to what is natural and indicates harmony and ease. The trine may involve talent or ability which is innate.
What does sextile mean in astrology?
“A sextile is a friendly and flirty aspect between signs that are 60 degrees apart,” Stardust says. “Usually they occur between fire and air signs, and earth and water signs.” With a sextile, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the situations at hand are happy ones.