- 1 How can I make my Mercury strong?
- 2 How do you strengthen Budha Graha?
- 3 How do I activate Mercury?
- 4 How do you know if Mercury is weak?
- 5 Which house is good for Mercury?
- 6 What are 5 facts about mercury?
- 7 Which God can control Rahu?
- 8 What happens if Budh is strong?
- 9 Is Budha Dasa good?
- 10 How do I get rid of Budha Dosha?
- 11 How do you know if mercury is strong?
- 12 Who is the Lord of mercury?
- 13 Is Mercury good or bad?
- 14 What to do if Jupiter is weak?
- 15 What body parts does Mercury rule?
How can I make my Mercury strong?
- Give food to little girls or unmarried girls.
- If you give donation, then you must forget about it.
- Look at your face in oil, then ask God to take bad things out of you and then donate it.
- Every Wednesday, throw a copper coin in water.
- Take Brahmi.
- Eat Mattha (but not cold).
- Don’t ever keep a pet bird in cage.
How do you strengthen Budha Graha?
For good Education, memory and academic excellence, one should pray to Lord Vishnu on Wednesdays, recite or listen to Sri Vishnu Sahasranama with devotion, visit Sri Perumal Temple and perform Archana, offer Tulsi mala to Perumal, to strengthen one’s Mercury ( Budha Graha ) in his horoscope as per Vedic Scriptures.
How do I activate Mercury?
Put the copper cable into the ‘old’ mercury so negative charge will flow through the mercury. Pour the electrolytic solution over the top of the mercury and put the graphite anode into the solution without touching the layer of mercury. Let the charge flow.
How do you know if Mercury is weak?
A person may even stammer or suffer from some other speech problems when Mercury is weak or inauspicious since Mercury is the Karaka planet of speech. A prolonged illness or a chronic disease is also an indication of an inauspicious or weak Mercury. A weak or afflicted Mercury makes a person lazy and lethargic.
Which house is good for Mercury?
Mercury is considered auspicious in the 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and the 7th houses and gives bad results when placed in the 3, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12th. Its colour is green and moon is its enemy. Sun Venus and Rahu are friends, whereas mars, Saturn, and Ketu are neutral to him. 7th house is the Pukka ghar of mercury.
What are 5 facts about mercury?
It’s not known who discovered Mercury.
- A year on Mercury is just 88 days long.
- Mercury is the smallest planet in the Solar System.
- Mercury is the second densest planet.
- Mercury has wrinkles.
- Mercury has a molten core.
- Mercury is only the second hottest planet.
- Mercury is the most cratered planet in the Solar System.
Which God can control Rahu?
Jupiter is the only planet that can control Rahu, Jupiter represents ‘Guru’ and hence I advise you to worship and respect your Guru.
What happens if Budh is strong?
If these signs are in ascendant or if Mercury is strong in the ascendant or if Mercury’s sign is the birth sign of a person, then a person is influenced by Mercury. A person influenced by Mercury has a loving nature. Such a person has a heavy built, sweet voice and a good sense of humor.
Is Budha Dasa good?
As it own both Kendra and Trikon in your chart, it is considered as the most beneficial planet. You will achieve a lot in life during the major period of Mercury for 17 years. The well -placed Mercury will bring good health, social status, knowledge, administrative ability and command over people.
How do I get rid of Budha Dosha?
BUDHA DOSHA REMOVAL (PARIHARAM FOR MERCURY DOSHA ) METHOD 2
- Take bath early on the Wednesday morning before sunrise.
- Fasting on the day is advisable.
- Take Green Moong in a Green cloth or Green paper.
- Woship Lord Ganesha, Lord Narayana and the Budha.
- Keep working all day.
How do you know if mercury is strong?
Mercury is exalted in the house of “Virgo” (“Kanya rasi”) and at the strength of 15 degrees at Virgo, Mercury becomes the most powerful.
Who is the Lord of mercury?
Budha (Sanskrit: बुध ) is a Sanskrit word that connotes the planet Mercury. Budha, in Puranic Hindu legends, is also a deity. He is also known as Soumya (Sanskrit: सौम्य, lit.
Is Mercury good or bad?
Exposure to mercury – even small amounts – may cause serious health problems, and is a threat to the development of the child in utero and early in life. Mercury may have toxic effects on the nervous, digestive and immune systems, and on lungs, kidneys, skin and eyes.
What to do if Jupiter is weak?
Remedies for a Weak Jupiter:
- Observing fast on Thursday strengthens your Jupiter.
- Drink sugarcane juice to improve the liver and the digestive system.
- Wearing Yellow Sapphire will help in reducing the effect of malefic Jupiter.
- Donating turmeric to a religious place for eight days continuously also helps in this regard.
What body parts does Mercury rule?
Mercury Planet Mercury is the karaka of chest, nervous system, skin, navel, nose, gall bladder, nerves, lungs, tongue, arms, face and hair. Afflicted Mercury gives problems related to its karaka elements. It also give problems related to muscle and chests on being weakly placed in the horoscope.