- 1 Can your birth chart predict pregnancy?
- 2 Which planet is responsible for fertility?
- 3 How do you predict progeny in astrology?
- 4 Which are Maha Nakshatras?
- 5 What happens if 5th house is empty?
- 6 Which month is best to conceive?
- 7 Which day is good for conceive?
- 8 Which Nakshatra is good for conceive?
- 9 What do the 12 houses mean?
- 10 How do you read a moon chart?
- 11 How do you read a marriage chart?
- 12 How many kids will I have astrology?
- 13 Which planet is responsible for boy?
- 14 What is progeny problem?
Can your birth chart predict pregnancy?
While astrology can ‘t predict whether and when a woman will get pregnant, looking at the energy in a chart can show periods of major change in a woman’s life, which can indicate pregnancy as well as how that pregnancy might influence her life and her approach to motherhood.
Which planet is responsible for fertility?
In terms of fertility, the Moon is the most important planet for both men and women. The Moon rules the entire reproductive process, but reproduction is such a huge and essential function of every specie, that all the planets have some involvement and influence.
How do you predict progeny in astrology?
Progeny in Vedic Astrology
- Naisargika Putrakaraka, i.e. Jupiter.
- Fifth house and its lord in a horoscope.
- Divisional chart Saptamsha.
- 9th house, by the principle of bhavat bhavam.
- 2nd house is important as it is the house for pleasures for damily.
- Dasha factors – to determine if the currently running dasha is conducive towards conception.
Which are Maha Nakshatras?
Swati, Anuradha, Magaha, and Mrigashira are Maha Nakshatras.
What happens if 5th house is empty?
What if the 5th house is empty? When a planet transits an empty house, then events tend to happen related to that house. So if you have transits to the 5th, you MIGHT have a child OR children might become important in some other way. For instance you might become an aunt and fall head over heels crazy about the baby.
Which month is best to conceive?
In terms of birth weight, summer was the best time to conceive. The team found that mothers who conceived from June through August gained more weight during their pregnancies and gave birth to infants who were, on average, about 8 grams heavier than in other months.
Which day is good for conceive?
The best time to get pregnant is at the most fertile point in your menstrual cycle. Your ‘fertile window’ includes five days prior to ovulation and the day of ovulation. The two days before you ovulate and the day of ovulation have the highest probability of conception.
Which Nakshatra is good for conceive?
Nakshatras — The nakshatrasconsidered good for conception are all fixed nakshatras (Uttara-phalguni, Uttara-shada, Uttara-bhadrapada and Rohini), Mrigshira, Anuradha, Hastha, Swati, Dhanistha and shatabhisha are also considered as goodnakshatras.
What do the 12 houses mean?
In Indian astrology, the twelve houses are called Bhava and have meanings very similar to their Western counterparts. The houses are divided into four ‘bhavas’ which point to ‘mood’ or what the house stands for. These four bhavas are Dharma (duty), Artha (resources), Kama (pleasure) and Moksha (liberation).
How do you read a moon chart?
If the birth is of night time, Moon is in own Navamsha or in the Navamsha of its friends (Sun or Mercury) and receives the aspect of Venus on it in the Rashi chart then it gives happiness and wealth. If there are benefic planets in the 6th, 7th and 8th houses from the Moon then ‘Aadhi-Yoga’ is formed.
How do you read a marriage chart?
So 7th house and 7th Lord is the most important factor in predicting marriage time by date of birth. If you do not know what is your 7th house, Open your Horoscope and Check your Ascendant. Then start counting anticlockwise, and the 7th sign will be your 7th house.
How many kids will I have astrology?
21) “Astrologers describe Sagittarius as a sign of expansion, and these people tend to do things in a big way — which includes having a big family,” Alexander says. Since they’re so zestful for life, having kids to enjoy the experiences with is important, so they’ll probably want three or four kids, if they can!
Which planet is responsible for boy?
Saturn in odd house indicates male child and even house indicates female child. But if Saturn is in Ascendant, it indicates female child. 5th lord in male star indicates male child and female star indicates female child.
What is progeny problem?
Progeny problem is a very big problems with the married couples. There are many cases in which in spite of having good physical power and having all the capabilities couples are not having kids which is necessary to make a complete family. Because of this many types of feeling arises in mind.