- 1 What is your Chinese zodiac sign?
- 2 What is my Chinese Lunar animal?
- 3 How do you know your Chinese element and animal?
- 4 What is my zodiac sign by name and birthdate?
- 5 What year was I born in Chinese?
- 6 What dates are for each Zodiac sign?
- 7 What is the lucky animal sign for 2020?
- 8 What Chinese year is it in 2021?
- 9 What is your Chinese Zodiac If you were born in 2007?
- 10 What animal is Virgo?
- 11 How do I find my 5 elements?
- 12 Why is the cat not in the Chinese zodiac?
- 13 Which zodiac sign is the smartest?
- 14 Which month has which zodiac sign?
- 15 What signs do Libras like?
What is your Chinese zodiac sign?
The Chinese zodiac, known as Sheng Xiao or Shu Xiang, features 12 animal signs in this order: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog and Pig. What is Chinese Zodiac?
|Zodiac Animal||Chinese Name||Recent Years|
|Rooster||鸡 (jī)||1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017, 2029, 2041|
What is my Chinese Lunar animal?
Chinese Lunar New Year – Calendar and Zodiac Animals
|If you were born on or between these dates you are:||Zodiac Animal and Characteristic|
|2019 February 5||2020 January 24||Pig|
|2018 February 16||2019 February 4||Dog|
|2017 January 28||2018 February 15||Rooster|
|2016 February 8||2017 January 27||Monkey|
How do you know your Chinese element and animal?
The last digit of your lunar birth year determines your element:
- Metal: Birth years ending in 0 or 1.
- Water: Birth years ending in 2 or 3.
- Wood: Birth years ending in 4 or 5.
- Fire: Birth years ending in 6 or 7.
- Earth: Birth years ending in 8 or 9.
What is my zodiac sign by name and birthdate?
What Are the 12 Zodiac Signs?
- Aries (March 21-April 19)
- Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- Leo (July 23-August 22)
- Virgo (August 23-September 22)
- Libra (September 23-October 22)
- Scorpio (October 23-November 21)
What year was I born in Chinese?
What Chinese Zodiac Year was I born?
|Year range||Chinese zodiac|
|Feb 5, 1962 – Jan 24, 1963||Tiger (Yin)|
|Feb 15, 1961 – Feb 4, 1962||Ox (Chou)|
|Jan 28, 1960 – Feb 14, 1961||Rat (Zi)|
|Feb 8, 1959 – Jan 27, 1960||Boar/Pig (Hai)|
What dates are for each Zodiac sign?
Remember, cosmic warrior, growth begins with self-awareness, so read on to know yourself better.
- Aries ( March 21 – April 19)
- Taurus (April 20 – May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
- Cancer ( June 21 – July 22)
- Leo (July 23 – August 22)
What is the lucky animal sign for 2020?
Year of the Rat: Zodiac Luck Horoscope & Personality ( Rat Years: 2020, 2008, 1996, 1984, 1972, 1960)
What Chinese year is it in 2021?
Each year is assigned one of the 12 signs of the Zodiac. The Chinese year of 2021 is the Year of the Ox – starting from 12 February 2021 and lasting until 31 January 2022.
What is your Chinese Zodiac If you were born in 2007?
Chinese Zodiac Pig Years
|Pig Year||When||Type of Pig|
|1995||January 30, 1995 – February 18, 1996||Wood Pig|
|2007||February 17, 2007 – February 6, 2008||Fire Pig|
|2019||February 4, 2019 – January 24, 2020||Earth Pig|
|2031||January 22, 2031 – February 10, 2032||Metal (Gold) Pig|
What animal is Virgo?
The Bear Virgo are one of the more particular signs in the zodiac. They are observant, independent, and a bit of a perfectionist. The bear, as your spirit animal, explains much about the deepest parts of your personality. You are methodical in many ways, hardworking, and incredibly intelligent.
How do I find my 5 elements?
Just look at the last number in your birth year and match it to the element listed for that number. If the last number in your birth year is 0 or 1, your element is Metal. If the last number in your birth year is 2 or 3, your element is Water. If the last number in your birth year is 4 or 5, your element is Wood.
Why is the cat not in the Chinese zodiac?
Legends relating to the order of the Chinese zodiac often include stories as to why the cat was not included among the twelve. All the other animals made it to the Jade Emperor, while the Cat was left to drown in the river after being sabotaged by the Rat. It is said that this is also the reason cats always hunt Rats.
Which zodiac sign is the smartest?
The smartest zodiac sign is actually a tie between Aquarius and Scorpio, astrologists say—but they share the top spot for two very different reasons. Those born under the Aquarius sign have the highest levels of analytical intelligence, which is measured by cognitive ability and IQ.
Which month has which zodiac sign?
|Name||Tropical zodiac||Sidereal zodiac|
|Sagittarius||23 November – 22 December||16 December – 14 January|
|Capricorn||22 December – 20 January||15 January – 14 February|
|Aquarius||20 January – 19 February||15 February – 14 March|
|Pisces||19 February – 21 March||15 March – 14 April|
What signs do Libras like?
The most compatible signs with Libra are generally considered to be Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius and Aquarius. The least compatible signs with Libra are generally considered to be Cancer and Capricorn.