- 1 How do you predict your second child?
- 2 How long does it take to have a second baby?
- 3 When should I have my next baby?
- 4 When I will be pregnant as per astrology?
- 5 Which house in astrology is for child?
- 6 Which planet is responsible for child?
- 7 What is the best age gap between first and second child?
- 8 Is it better to have one kid or two?
- 9 What is the best age gap between second and third child?
- 10 Is it harder to get pregnant after C-section?
- 11 What is the shortest amount of time between siblings?
- 12 Do you regret having an only child?
- 13 How many kids will I have astrology?
- 14 Can your birth chart predict pregnancy?
- 15 How do I get pregnant?
How do you predict your second child?
So, we have to consider 5th house for any child’s birth as it is the house related to conception of child. So, if it is 2nd child look at 5th house & 7th house both, if it is 3rd child look at 5th house & 9th house both and so on. Moon & Jupiter – Moon is karaka of Motherhood and Jupiter is karaka of Children.
How long does it take to have a second baby?
For most women, it’s best to wait at least 18 months between giving birth and getting pregnant again. This means your baby will be at least 1½ years old before you get pregnant with another baby.
When should I have my next baby?
To reduce the risk of pregnancy complications and other health problems, research suggests waiting 18 to 24 months but less than five years after a live birth before attempting your next pregnancy. Balancing concerns about infertility, women older than 35 might consider waiting 12 months before becoming pregnant again.
When I will be pregnant as per astrology?
According to Vedic Astrology in a woman’s horoscope fifth house and its lord is consider for child birth and pregnancy. If fifth house or its lord is not strong and well placed or affected by some malefic planets like Saturn, mars, sun, rahu and ketu, there would be problems for getting pregnant and child birth.
Which house in astrology is for child?
As the fifth house is known as the house of children it is considered important for determining the child’s birth. The planet Jupiter is the karaka of the fifth house that provides the pleasure of child, respect and wisdom. Thus, the fifth house is specifically used for determining the birth of a child.
Which planet is responsible for child?
Anyone of the planet ( Mercury, Venus or Moon ) present in the Ekadash gives the pleasure of a child. Also, if aries, taurus or cancer are in the fifth house then also the native will be blessed with a child.
What is the best age gap between first and second child?
VERDICT: As per World Health Organization, a gap of at least 24 months should be there between your first and second child. By this time, the mother’s body gets fully recovered from her first pregnancy as she replenishes the nutrients she lost in her first pregnancy.
Is it better to have one kid or two?
Having two children is good for your health The risk of an early death increases by 18% for parents of an only child. Also, the risk is higher for parents of three or more kids. However, there is one health benefit of less children: lower BMI.
What is the best age gap between second and third child?
Experts recommend waiting at least 18 months between pregnancies because it reduces the risk of your youngest child being preterm or low birthweight (especially if you’re over 35).
Is it harder to get pregnant after C-section?
Among women who delivered by C – section, 68.9 percent conceived within the next three years, compared with 76.7 percent of women who delivered vaginally. Women have lower rates of childbirth after a cesarean section.
What is the shortest amount of time between siblings?
The brother and sister born with a record-breaking gap of just SIX AND A HALF months. When Sadie Budden spent two years struggling to conceive she thought she might never have children. But then, to everyone’s surprise, she gave birth to two – in the space of just six-and-a-half months.
Do you regret having an only child?
“ Having an only child is one of the biggest regrets of my life. And what’s even worse is that stopping after one was my sole decision. My husband desperately wanted to try for another one but I convinced him that one was enough and that having another baby would ruin the dynamic the three of us had.
How many kids will I have astrology?
21) “Astrologers describe Sagittarius as a sign of expansion, and these people tend to do things in a big way — which includes having a big family,” Alexander says. Since they’re so zestful for life, having kids to enjoy the experiences with is important, so they’ll probably want three or four kids, if they can!
Can your birth chart predict pregnancy?
While astrology can ‘t predict whether and when a woman will get pregnant, looking at the energy in a chart can show periods of major change in a woman’s life, which can indicate pregnancy as well as how that pregnancy might influence her life and her approach to motherhood.
How do I get pregnant?
Follow these simple tips for how to get pregnant:
- Have sex regularly. The highest pregnancy rates occur in couples who have sex every day or every other day.
- Have sex near the time of ovulation.
- Maintain a normal weight.