- 1 How does Mercury retrograde affect me?
- 2 What happens when Mercury retrograde ends?
- 3 What is Retrograde in astrology?
- 4 What happens when Mercury goes direct?
- 5 Does Mercury retrograde affect emotions?
- 6 What should you not do during Mercury retrograde?
- 7 How do you survive a Mercury retrograde?
- 8 Can Mercury retrograde affect relationships?
- 9 What can you not do during Mercury Retrograde 2021?
- 10 What planet is currently in retrograde 2020?
- 11 What happens during a retrograde?
- 12 How does the retrograde affect us?
- 13 What time does Mercury turn direct?
- 14 What sign is in Mercury right now?
- 15 What does Mercury in retrograde in Scorpio mean?
How does Mercury retrograde affect me?
This Mercury Retrograde is defs a change of pace compared to past retrogrades, so it might feel a little more intense. They’re a time to hit pause, take a long look at your past, and make that everything’s in order so you can start new, better projects, jobs, and relationships after Mercury stations direct.
What happens when Mercury retrograde ends?
During its retrograde, it’ll move back through those degrees, and then, yep, you guessed it, back through that spot once it’s on its road to full speed recovery after the retrograde ends. And the post-shadow ends when Mercury, again moving direct, returns to the point at which it’ll be when its retrograde began.
What is Retrograde in astrology?
As the name suggests, retrograde is when a planet appears to go backward in its orbit, as viewed from Earth. The opposite of retrograde is direct or prograde motion. Prograde motion is the term astronomers prefer, while astrologers are more prone to use the term “direct” motion.
What happens when Mercury goes direct?
What does Mercury direct actually mean? This planetary aspect is essentially Mercury changing its motion; it is resetting itself and coming direct following its retrograde (when a planet appears to be changing its movement). When this happens, the planet (in this case, Mercury ) will need time to adjust the change.
Does Mercury retrograde affect emotions?
January 2021’s Mercury retrograde will either sap you of your usual zest and leave you feeling lethargic, or fill you with chaotic, scattered energy that might have you feeling restless, unfocused and anxious. According to astrologer Helen Frost, how you channel said energy during Mercury retrograde is pivotal.
What should you not do during Mercury retrograde?
Popular DON’Ts during Mercury Rx:
- Do not sign contracts and submit important documents.
- Do not start a project that will take more than a day to complete.
- Do not purchase gadgets, electronics, vehicles and anything with moving parts.
- Do not renew your passport or apply for a visa.
- Do not trust your memory.
How do you survive a Mercury retrograde?
8 Tips for Surviving and Thriving During Mercury Retrograde
- Surrender to the Slowdowns.
- Clean Out Your Closets.
- Finish Projects.
- Reach Out to People You Haven’t Seen But Are Thinking of.
- Don’t Sign Contracts or Break Up With Your Partner.
- Triple-Check All of Your Emails and Text Messages.
- Be Extra Gentle With Yourself and Your Loved Ones—Basically Everyone.
Can Mercury retrograde affect relationships?
Mercury retrograde tends to bring up issues from the past, so you may find you and your partner arguing or rehashing old problems. That’s not to say that retrograde will cause an imminent breakup, but it’s certainly a cause for concern, as couples do break up suddenly during this time.
What can you not do during Mercury Retrograde 2021?
- DO: Think Outside The Box.
- DON’T: Get Caught Up In Personal Drama.
- DO: Be Conscious When Working With Others.
- DON’T: Worry Too Much About The Future.
- DO: Have More Face-To-Face Conversations.
- DON’T: Put All Your Trust In Tech.
What planet is currently in retrograde 2020?
Retrograde planets 2020 Dates
|Planet||Retrograde Starts||Retrograde Ends|
|Mercury||June 19, 2020||July 11, 2020|
|Mercury||October 16, 2020||November 2, 2020|
|Venus||May 13, 2020||June 25, 2020|
|Mars||September 9, 2020||November 14, 2020|
What happens during a retrograde?
Three or four times a year, the planet Mercury is said to go retrograde — that is to say it moves in an opposite direction to planet Earth. Planets move from east to west around the sun, and when Mercury turns to move from west to east instead, that’s when Mercury is in retrograde.
How does the retrograde affect us?
When will Mercury be in retrograde in 2021? When Mercury retrogrades in a water-based star sign – like Pisces – it is believed that emotions and feelings could be compromised for those affected. Pisces are thought to be imaginative dreamers with strong emotions and feelings.
What time does Mercury turn direct?
Mercury goes Retrograde in Pisces (12o 53′) on February 17 at 12:54 am Universal Time, and on Feb 16 at 8:54 pm EDT and 5:54 PDT. The Direct Station occurs in Aquarius (28o 13′) on March 10, at 3:59 am Universal Time, and March 9 at 10:59 pm EDT and 7:59 pm PDT.
What sign is in Mercury right now?
Planets and Signs
|Mercury||Gemini and Virgo|
|Venus||Libra and Taurus|
|Mars||Aries (and* Scorpio)|
|Jupiter||Sagittarius (and* Pisces)|
What does Mercury in retrograde in Scorpio mean?
Scorpio is the detective of the zodiac, so this Mercury retrograde could reveal skeletons in some closets. For example, if you or your partner has been unfaithful this year, that may come out. During this retrograde, we will see people for exactly who they are, and sometimes this can be deeply upsetting.