- 1 Which is the most powerful temple in India?
- 2 Which are Maha Nakshatras?
- 3 What is cancer in Vedic astrology?
- 4 What are good Nakshatras?
- 5 Which temple is oldest in India?
- 6 Who is real God in India?
- 7 Which Nakshatra can marry?
- 8 Which Nakshatra is intelligent?
- 9 Which is the powerful Nakshatra?
- 10 Which Rashi is suitable for cancer?
- 11 Which metal is lucky for cancer?
- 12 Is Rahu good in cancer?
- 13 Which Nakshatra is most important?
- 14 Which are the 27 Nakshatras?
- 15 Which Nakshatra is bad for marriage?
Which is the most powerful temple in India?
The Srirangam Temple is often listed as the largest functioning Hindu temple in the world. The temple, located in Tamil Nadu, occupies an area of 156 acres (631,000 m²) with a perimeter of 4,116m (10,710 feet), making it the largest temple in India and one of the largest religious complexes in the world.
Which are Maha Nakshatras?
Swati, Anuradha, Magaha, and Mrigashira are Maha Nakshatras.
What is cancer in Vedic astrology?
Cancer is the fourth sign in the rashi chakra of Vedic Astrology. Cancerians have a strong nurturing instinct. Cancerians understand life through feelings, a characteristic of the water signs, and it can be difficult for them to understand something they cannot feel.
What are good Nakshatras?
What are auspicious Nakshatras for Birth? Children taking birth in Nakshatra ( Jyestha, Aashlesha, Revati, Mool, Magha and Ashwini nakshatra are not considered auspicious ). Except these all other are considered auspicious nakshatras.
Which temple is oldest in India?
It is an ancient temple dedicated to the worship of Lord Shiva and Shakti and is considered one of the oldest Hindu temples in India. It is also considered as the oldest functional Hindu temple of India.
|Elevation||608 m (1,995 ft)|
Who is real God in India?
Brahma is the first god in the Hindu triumvirate, or trimurti. The triumvirate consists of three gods who are responsible for the creation, upkeep and destruction of the world. The other two gods are Vishnu and Shiva. Vishnu is the preserver of the universe, while Shiva’s role is to destroy it in order to re-create.
Which Nakshatra can marry?
1) If the bride and the groom have one of these stars/Nakshatra then the marriage consider being auspicious even if the bride and groom have same Rashi and same Nakshatra- Those with Nakshatra- Rohini, Ardra, Pushya, Magha, Vishakha, Shravana, Uttarabhadrapada,, Revati might be an auspicious bond.
Which Nakshatra is intelligent?
The natives born in Bharani Nakshatra are disease-free, truthful, determined, happy and intelligent.
Which is the powerful Nakshatra?
The Magha Nakshatra is also familiar as ‘The Star of Power’. This Nakshatra symbolizes a royal chamber with a throne or a palanquin.
Which Rashi is suitable for cancer?
According to Vedic Astrology, the most compatible signs for Cancer or Kark Rashi are Scorpio and Pisces.
Which metal is lucky for cancer?
Lucky Factors For Cancer Rashi
|Good Numbers||5, 6, 8|
Is Rahu good in cancer?
Generally, Rahu is regarded as the most responsible planet but Saturn and Mars also capable of producing cancer. The following combinations have potential to produce cancer: 1 Rahu is regarded as poison.
Which Nakshatra is most important?
Part One: Which nakshatras are important? Of primary importance in a person’s life are the nakshatras of the Ascendant and Ascendant lord (Lagna and Lagnesa). The nakshatras occupied by the Moon and the Sun are also significant.
Which are the 27 Nakshatras?
The 27 Nakshatras include Ashwini, Bharani, Krittika, Rohini, Mrighasira, Ardra, Punarvasu, Pushya, Ashlesha, Magha, Purva Phalguni, Uttara Phalguni, Hasta, Chitra, Swati, Vishaka, Anuradha, Jyestha, Moola, Purvashada, Uttarashada, Sharavan, Dhanishta, Shatabisha, Purvabhadra, Uttarabhadra, and Revati.
Which Nakshatra is bad for marriage?
YONI: (Maximum 4 points)
|NAKSHATRAS||YONI||BITTER ENEMY YONI|