- 1 What are the dates for Mercury retrograde?
- 2 What should you not do during Mercury retrograde?
- 3 How do you know if you were born in a Mercury retrograde?
- 4 How does Mercury retrograde affect me?
- 5 How will Mercury retrograde affect 2021?
- 6 What can you not do during Mercury Retrograde 2021?
- 7 Does Mercury retrograde affect emotions?
- 8 How do I get out of Mercury Retrograde 2020?
- 9 How can you protect yourself from Mercury retrograde?
- 10 Should you start a new job during Mercury retrograde?
- 11 What does the R in birth chart mean?
- 12 How does Mercury retrograde affect Leo 2020?
- 13 Why is Mercury retrograde bad?
- 14 How will the retrograde affect me?
- 15 Does Mercury retrograde affect relationships?
What are the dates for Mercury retrograde?
The pre- retrograde shadow begins on May 14, and the post- retrograde shadow ends on July 7. September 27 to October 18, in Libra. The pre- retrograde shadow begins on September 6, and the post- retrograde shadow ends on November 2.
What should you not do during Mercury retrograde?
Popular DON’Ts during Mercury Rx:
- Do not sign contracts and submit important documents.
- Do not start a project that will take more than a day to complete.
- Do not purchase gadgets, electronics, vehicles and anything with moving parts.
- Do not renew your passport or apply for a visa.
- Do not trust your memory.
How do you know if you were born in a Mercury retrograde?
First things first: To find out if you were born during Mercury’s backspin, look at your birth chart (you can create a natal chart for free on Cafe Astrology), and locate Mercury. If Mercury was retrograde when you were born, you’ll see “Rx” above the Mercury symbol in your chart.
How does Mercury retrograde affect me?
This Mercury Retrograde is defs a change of pace compared to past retrogrades, so it might feel a little more intense. They’re a time to hit pause, take a long look at your past, and make that everything’s in order so you can start new, better projects, jobs, and relationships after Mercury stations direct.
How will Mercury retrograde affect 2021?
Mercury’s major influence will be exerted upon fixed signs, such as Leo, Aquarius, Taurus, and Scorpio, but also upon two of the signs it governs: Gemini and Virgo. During Mercury Retrograde periods everyone will notice issues like: the communication between people is disturbed. blockages and delays in transport occur.
What can you not do during Mercury Retrograde 2021?
- DO: Think Outside The Box.
- DON’T: Get Caught Up In Personal Drama.
- DO: Be Conscious When Working With Others.
- DON’T: Worry Too Much About The Future.
- DO: Have More Face-To-Face Conversations.
- DON’T: Put All Your Trust In Tech.
Does Mercury retrograde affect emotions?
January 2021’s Mercury retrograde will either sap you of your usual zest and leave you feeling lethargic, or fill you with chaotic, scattered energy that might have you feeling restless, unfocused and anxious. According to astrologer Helen Frost, how you channel said energy during Mercury retrograde is pivotal.
How do I get out of Mercury Retrograde 2020?
Surviving Mercury retrograde is pretty simple: Remember to proofread everything, choose your words carefully, avoid signing contracts (or review them extra carefully), back up your data, and plan for travel mishaps.
How can you protect yourself from Mercury retrograde?
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF DURING MERCURY RETROGRADE
- Burn lavender flowers daily.
- Take salt baths or swim in the ocean to clear negative energy.
- Don’t start any new projects.
- Clear yourself of others’ energy.
- Double check all your work.
- Back up your computer and devices.
- Tie up or cut off all loose ends.
Should you start a new job during Mercury retrograde?
Is it okay to start a new job during Mercury retrograde? If you started the process and did the interview and accepted and started the job during Mercury retrograde, you should be alright, just like interviewing and accepting (and again, there may be something different about this job ).
What does the R in birth chart mean?
If you see an ” R ” next to a planet in your birth chart that means it was in retrograde when you were born. Someone with Mercury retrograde in the birth chart may have a reflective or introverted mind.
How does Mercury retrograde affect Leo 2020?
Leo: You Might Confront Some Difficult Repressed Memories This Mercury retrograde might weigh heavy on your heart, Leo. In fact, it might open up some wounds you thought were closed for good, making you realize you weren’t really over the trauma of your past.
Why is Mercury retrograde bad?
Mercury retrograde is an optical illusion which means it looks as if the planet is moving backwards from our view here on earth. Astrologers believe that during this perceived backwards motion, technology and communication could get disrupted, putting a damper on anyone’s summer mood.
How will the retrograde affect me?
The retrogrades in 2021 could mean a big change in your career path. While this could inevitably lead to something better or more suited towards your goals, there’s a chance the road there could be a bumpy one.
Does Mercury retrograde affect relationships?
Mercury retrograde tends to bring up issues from the past, so you may find you and your partner arguing or rehashing old problems. That’s not to say that retrograde will cause an imminent breakup, but it’s certainly a cause for concern, as couples do break up suddenly during this time.